Who we are and how to contact us
This site is owned, operated and maintained by Kimberly-Clark Corporation on behalf of the Kimberly-Clark group of companies (“Kimberly-Clark” or "We"). This site, domain name and all source code and perceptible components in any media including without limitation text, images and audio are protected by intellectual property rights owned by Kimberly-Clark.
To contact us, please click here: https://www.kcprofessional.co.uk/contact-us
By using our site you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. [These were most recently updated on 24/March/2018]
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
You must keep your account details safe
How you may use material on our site
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information, education, entertainment and communication only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, reliable, complete or up to date, that our site or sever(s) it resides on are free from viruses.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for their availability, that we do not endorse the contained content or are responsible or in any way liable for any content, products, services or other materials on or available from them or any damage or loss that you may incur in connection with their use.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on https://www.kcprofessional.co.uk/contact-us.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Uploading content to our site
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
- When you upload or post content to our site or send by electronic mail, you grant us the following rights and waivers to use that content:
- An exclusive perpetual licence to use such content doe any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation in any media in any jurisdiction in whole or in part including modifications or adaptions that do not change the essential character of the content or to remove or correct claims about our products.
- You also waive in our favour any and all moral rights (or rights of a similar nature) that you now own or enjoy or could ever own or enjoy throughout the world.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 or equivalent legislation. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Kimberly-Clark is eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about our products and our company. However, we are not seeking, nor can we accept, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials relating to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. By adhering to this policy, we hope to avoid subsequent misunderstandings with members of the public who submit comments or ideas relating to products or concepts developed by Kimberly-Clark's employees. Should you become employed by Kimberly-Clark, none of the materials provided in this site constitute or should be considered part or all of an employment contract.
Our trade marks are registered
All names, logos and trade marks used on this site are the property of Kimberly-Clark or have been used with permission. You are not permitted to use them without our express written approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under the above terms.