Introducing the RightCycle* Program
Your company needs an effective solution to reach Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability goals. At Kimtech™ we've resolved the recycling process; moving beyond basic downcycling and upcycling to instead help you choose the right way to recycle. Now all of the garments and gloves used in your facility can be easily turned into a variety of useful and eco-friendly products. RightCycle* is good for your business and good for the planet.
The RightCycle* Way explained
How to sign up for the RightCycle* Program:
1. Send an email to KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL™ firstname.lastname@example.org with an expression of interest in the program
2. Our KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL™ contact person will get in touch with the documents needed to order collection boxes from your distributor
3. Place an order for the RightCycle* program with your garment or glove distributor
4. Collect non-hazardous garments and gloves in the RightCycle* boxes
5. Once the box is full, email to arrange pick-up and return shipment.